1 DAY TRIP SURIN ISLAND
, Thailand One Day
・Take advantages of convenient roundtrip transportation from your hotel.
・Provide professional Russian, Chinese and English-speaking local tour guide without worrying about language barriers.
・Try your hand at a variety of intense activities like beautiful snorkeling spot, relax and swimming in crystal water also enjoy with a delicious Thai lunch buffet and fresh fruits at the beach.
Snorkeling is not the only activity at the Surin Islands. Spectacular topside scenery make the Surin Islands one of the most beautiful places in Thailand. The Moken Village adds some culture to Surin Island tours. There are lots of other hidden gems, join us for a Surin Island, enjoy your snorkeling and see what is waiting for you.
- Round Trip Transfer
- Activity listed in the itinerary
- Accidental Insurance
- Professional Guide
Know Before You Book
Booking can be done through Website or through Whatsapp / Line / Facebook / Phone Call.
CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR DISCOUNT
(Customer can pay cash on Tour)
What to bring
Sunglass, Sun lotion, Spare T-Shirt, Shorts, Towel, Swimming Suite,
In order to provide the highest level of service with top guides, cancellations and amendments may be subject to fees.
*Cancellations received greater than 24 hours prior to tour commencement are nonrefundable.
*Amendment requests are subject to availability and price changes.
・Departure Info: 06:00 - 08:00 (depend on your hotel)
・Departure Point: From your hotel
・Returning Info: 18:00 return to your hotel; 19:00 – 20:00 arrival at your hotel
• 07.30 Get ready-Check in at Tablamu pier. Enjoy warm bread, tea and coffee as you receive a briefing from our beloved eco-alert tour guide.
• 08.00 Let’s start. Hop on our first-class speed boat and heading for Similan Islands.
• 09.50 Arriving at Surin Island- Get ready to explore the snorkeling paradise, The Nemo or Pineapple Gulf, where non-snorkeler can enjoy the beautiful beach and scenic view at Twin Beach.
• 11.00 Gypsy Moment- It’s time for adventure! Departing to the famous Sea Gypsy Moken Village. Visit and Explore uniquely traditional lifestyles of people of the sea.
• 11.45 Lunch on the beach – We know how hungry you are from the morning trip, that’s why we’ve prepared a delicious buffet lunch for you right on the beach! Enjoy delicious lunch at the Mu Koh Surin National Park with food, fresh tropical fruits and all you can drink beverages.
• 13.15 Snorkeling time at the Mae Yai Gulf and The Tao Gulf- After a refreshing lunch, be amazed and enchanted with beautifully coral reefs while swimming and snorkeling before departure from the Surin Island.
• 15.10 Time to say goodbye. Heading back from Surin Island to pier.
© Thai Adventure Club. All rights reserved. Powered by Phuket Solution